View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
posted by Doug Schnelzer @ 3:44 PM 2 Comments
Hello Pauline, Poppy and I have just watched Days 1, 2 and 3 of your journal, and we feel as if we have been there with you. Keep it up because we love to hear all you are doing and ... eating!!! Give everyone our love. Nanny and Poppy
Hi, it's Kayla. I really enjoyed your travel journal. It sounds like you are have a fun time. Keep it coming. Your friend,Kayla
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
2 Comments:
Hello Pauline, Poppy and I have just watched Days 1, 2 and 3 of your journal, and we feel as if we have been there with you. Keep it up because we love to hear all you are doing and ... eating!!! Give everyone our love. Nanny and Poppy
Hi, it's Kayla. I really enjoyed your travel journal. It sounds like you are have a fun time. Keep it coming.
Your friend,
Kayla
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home