Oh Pauline, what delicious food you are eating! Poppy wants to know how many kilograms you have gained!! Or do you just sample a little of this and a little of that?? Poppy and I went out for dinner tonight and had Chinese food. It was OK, but nothing spectacular,BUT we had GELATI for dessert and it was amazing! When you come will go there for dessert one night. We love you sooooooo much ... and Travis and Logan, and I suppose Mom and Dad too.
1 Comments:
Oh Pauline, what delicious food you are eating! Poppy wants to know how many kilograms you have gained!! Or do you just sample a little of this and a little of that?? Poppy and I went out for dinner tonight and had Chinese food. It was OK, but nothing spectacular,BUT we had GELATI for dessert and it was amazing! When you come will go there for dessert one night. We love you sooooooo much ... and Travis and Logan, and I suppose Mom and Dad too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home